CMSA! is excited to celebrate with our members and larger case management community for a great 2020 Case Management Week!
Please share your photos of 2020 to be featured
CMSA's Educational Resource Library
Educational Resource Library
Online Coursework Supporting the Continuing Education of Case Management Professionals
CMSA’s Educational Resource Library (ERL) makes earning continuing education credits and keeping up-to-date on trending topics and best practices easier than ever.
Our web-based, dedicated learning platform features continuing education courses free to members!
- Online courses presented from past CMSA-sponsored events
- Convenient 24/7 online accessibility
- Pre-Approved Continuing education credits include:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- California Board of Nursing
- Association of Social Work Board (ASWB)
There is something for everyone! These online courses cover a wide range of case management topics.
- Population Health
- Best Practices
- Chapter Tools
- Clinical/Diagnosis Specific
- Professional Development
- Collaborative/Integrated Care
- Health Policy/Gov't & Private Sector
- Behavioral Health
- Workers Comp/Disability
- Long Term Care/Hospice/Palliative
- Transitions of Care/Readmissions/Discharge
- Tools & Technology
Not a Member? Visit the Library and see what you’re missing! Then, Join CMSA to start taking advantage of this Member Only Benefit.
Access to Past CE Certificates
- CMSA recently changed learning platforms.
- Certificate access to the old system will become unavailable after December 20, 2018.
- To download and save your previously earned certificates, visit: http://lms.cmsa.org/store/provider/provider09.php