Advocacy is the pursuit of influencing outcomes
Including public-policy and resource allocation decisions within political, economic, and social systems and institutions — that directly affect people’s lives.
CMSA's Public Policy Committee serve to represent member interests on issues affecting care management professionals and their patient's wellbeing. For more information on current topics of interest to CMSA's Public Policy Committee, click on one of the links listed on the left.
For more information on how you can get involved, contact:
CMSA Government Affairs Department
6301 Ranch Drive
Little Rock, AR 72223
Public Policy Action Center
Join the CMSA Public Policy Committee, CMSA Leadership and Membership in advocacy for key legislative issues impacting the professional case management community.
Contact your legislators by clicking below. We will be providing a list of bills that need your support soon. Together, WE CAN influence health policy!
- Model Care Act - Revised 2017
- Model Care Act - Talking Points
- Hill Day
- Public Policy Committee Member Application
- Public Policy Liaison Network Application
- Multistate Nursing Licensure
- Multistate Licensure Subcommittee Application
- CMSA Legislative Backgrounder
- Template Letter to Legislators Regarding CMSA's Model Act
- Health Reform
- US Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
- Comparisons of Major Reform Proposals
- U. S. Senate Website
- U. S. House Website
- CMSA Chronic Care Public Comment