CMSA's Educational Resource Library
Educational Resource Library
Online Coursework Supporting the Continuing Education of Case Management Professionals
CMSA’s Educational Resource Library (ERL) makes earning continuing education credits and keeping up-to-date on trending topics and best practices easier than ever.
Our web-based, dedicated learning platform features continuing education courses sourced from recent CMSA annual conferences and other CMSA-sponsored events. Topics address all areas in the continuum of care, including courses on leadership, public policy, disease process management and site-specific case management.
- Over 120 online courses presented at recent CMSA annual conferences and other CMSA-sponsored events
- Convenient computer accessibility
- Continuing education credits from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) and the California Board of Nursing
- Affordable pricing
- Packages for case managers and options for employers looking to provide educational resources to employees
- Tickets never expire, providing the flexibility to choose courses and complete them on your time.
Our courses cover a wide range of case management topics and practice settings.
- Population Health
- Best Practices
- Chapter Tools
- Clinical/Diagnosis Specific
- Professional Development
- Collaborative/Integrated Care
- Health Policy/Gov’t & Private Sector
- Behavioral Health
- Workers Comp/Disability
- Long Term Care/Hospice/Palliative
- Transitions of Care/Readmissions/Discharge
- Tools & Technology
The new ERL is available for use by the entire case management community, including nonmember individuals and organizations. However, it’s a great opportunity to consider becoming a CMSA member, both to take advantage of steep discounts and the other benefits of CMSA membership!
To view our policies and procedures please click here