CMSA's Educational Resource Library
Educational Resource Library
Online Coursework Supporting the Continuing Education of Case Management Professionals
CMSA’s Educational Resource Library (ERL) makes earning continuing education credits and keeping up-to-date on trending topics and best practices easier than ever.
Our web-based, dedicated learning platform features continuing education courses free to members!
- Online courses presented from past CMSA-sponsored events
- Convenient 24/7 online accessibility
- Pre-Approved Continuing education credits include:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- California Board of Nursing
- Association of Social Work Board (ASWB)
There is something for everyone! These online courses cover a wide range of case management topics.
- Population Health
- Best Practices
- Chapter Tools
- Clinical/Diagnosis Specific
- Professional Development
- Collaborative/Integrated Care
- Health Policy/Gov’t & Private Sector
- Behavioral Health
- Workers Comp/Disability
- Long Term Care/Hospice/Palliative
- Transitions of Care/Readmissions/Discharge
- Tools & Technology
- CMSA recently changed learning platforms.
- Certificate access to the old system will become unavailable after December 20, 2018.
- To download and save your previously earned certificates, visit: http://lms.cmsa.org/store/provider/provider09.php