Are you ready to attend the best educational event for case management professionals?
Registration is now OPEN and you are only a few easy clicks away from being registered for the 27th Annual Conference & Expo in Austin, TX. Attending CMSA’s Annual Conference is one of the best ways to network with fellow case management professionals, earn educational credits, as well as visit with some of the top health care vendors from around the nation.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!
Register by Mail / FAX
Would you rather register by mail/fax or need to pay by check? Our downloadable paper (PDF) application allows you a convenient way to register offline. Simply complete the form and mail or fax it to the appropriate location as indicated.
Not yet a member? Complete the membership application and Mail/Fax with your Registration Form to include the Member Discount.
Once your registration form has been received, it will be entered into the registration system and you should receive a confirmation email or letter with your registration ID number. You can use that information to log into the online system (linked above) to make your session selections as well as any other edits to your registration information.
2017 REGISTRATION RATES
|Standard Full Registration||$759||$879|
|Military/VA/DoD Full Registration
Military/VA/DoD Day (only)
|One-Day Pass||$399 per day
$349 for members
|$399 per day
$349 for members
|VIP Experience Upgrade||additional $159 and
limited to the first 100 registrants
- CMSA Members automatically receive $150 off the non-member rates, when providing the necessary Last Name and CMSA Membership ID number during registration.
- Not a member of CMSA? Take advantage of the $150 member discount and the $10 New Member discount when you join online. CMSA now offers even more value with a monthly payment plan for membership. Join online today at www.cmsa.org/memberapplication and take advantage of the member discount. Membership ID will be assigned upon completion.
- Groups of 3 or more people, registering together, receive an additional $100 off per person.
- One-Day Pass rates do not apply to any fee-paid events and can only be purchased for a maximum of two (2) days.
- Guest Fee for access to the Expo Hall is $39 per person, per day and must be purchased at ONSITE registration by an accompanying attendee who has purchased a full conference pass or a one-day pass. Guest passes are not available to exhibitor registrants or exhibitor attendee registrants. Identification will be required.
- Submission of your conference registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of registration.