Become a Corporate Partner
CMSA’s Corporate Partners are an important part in offering up-to-date vital information to case managers. Companies that join the Corporate Partner program recognize the importance of case managers in today’s healthcare environment and realize the influence case managers have in helping to provide services to their patients. By joining CMSA as a Corporate Partner, your company will have unique opportunities to connect with CMSA’s membership, web visitors and event attendees. CMSA offers several levels of Corporate Partnership to suit any budget with a variety of benefits:
- Enhanced visibility on CMSA’s website for supporting CMSA’s Educational Resource Library, CM Week and other vital CMSA programs. Corporate Partners also have the opportunity to receive discounts on the development of educational programming for CMSA members.
- Recognition in important CMSA publications and the Conference Guide for CMSA’s Annual Conference & Expo.
- Branding opportunities as a CMSA Corporate Partner including use of the CMSA Partnership logo in your print pieces, advertising, and other promotional activities.
- Access to CMSA members through use of the CMSA Membership Mailing List.*
- Exhibit space discounts and early booth selection opportunities at CMSA’s annual conference. Company name recognition on signage throughout the conference. Post-conference attendee mailing list — a benefit available only to CMSA Corporate Partners.
- Complimentary annual conference registrations which can be used by your employees or key clients.
For more information on how your company can receive the recognition and prestige of a CMSA Corporate Partnership, please contact our Corporate Accounts group at (501) 225-2229 ext. 1117 or download a Corporate Partnership application.Download a Corporate Partnership ApplicationSee a complete list of CMSA’s current Corporate Partners
Do you employ care management professionals?
If you are a company that employs case managers and would like to learn more about providing the benefits of CMSA membership to your employees, please visit our Company Membership section.
*Physical address mailing list only; phone, fax and email address not included.