Little Rock, AR - The 16th Annual Conference & Expo of the Case Management Society of America (CMSA) will be held in Grapevine (Dallas/Fort Worth), Texas, June 13-17, 2006, at the Gaylord Texan™ Resort & Convention Center on Grapevine Lake. The theme of CMSA's conference, "One Purpose, Many Paths — New Paradigms in Case Management," reflects the industry's strong focus on the varied strategies within case/care management to improve the quality and cost efficiency of healthcare.
CMSA's Conference & Expo is an invaluable opportunity for case managers and allied healthcare professionals to earn continuing-education credits by participating in a high-caliber education program. It also provides a unique forum for networking with colleagues who share backgrounds in care coordination.
Attendees at CMSA's Orlando 2005 Conference had this to say about the event:
"Excellent clinical and managerial presentations relevant to practice."
"Keynotes were wonderful. All presenters [were] great!"
"[The Conference was] orderly, varied, and conducive to exchanging information — allowed case managers to network and establish professional bond."
Orlando 2005 boasted a record-setting attendance of 2,300+ healthcare professionals from diverse work settings. Even more are expected to attend CMSA's Conference & Expo in 2006. Core clinical areas of care management and cutting-edge clinical issues will be highlighted during the five-day program, and attendees will experience varied perspectives applicable to their particular practice settings. Experts in each specialty area will present current research, technological advances, and clinical information, creating an agenda of incalculable benefit. In addition, over 250 care management-related companies will have the opportunity to exhibit at the CMSA Expo
!The Five-Day Conference Offers:
- Inspiring Featured Keynotes:
- Archelle Georgiou, MD, Executive VP of Strategic Relations, Optum/UnitedHealthcare
- Susan Dentzer, Health Correspondent/Head of Health Policy Unit, PBS NewsHour with Jim Lehrer
- Diann Uustal, RN, MS, EdD, Founder/President of Educational Resources in Healthcare, Inc.
- Barb Bancroft, RN, MSN, PNP, award-winning speaker, author, teacher
- General and Concurrent Sessions
- Clinical Symposia (many including breakfast, lunch, or appetizers)
- Poster Presentations
- CMSA Institute for Learning Pre-Conference Workshops
- CMSA Communities of Practice (CoPs) Networking Forums
- CM Expo Hall with over 250 Exhibits
- CMSA National Board and Annual Membership Meeting
- Continuing Education Credit available in the following disciplines: ANCC, CCM, CDMS, CRCC, CPHQ, NASW, Nursing
For complete program and registration information, call CMSA at (501) 225-2229, ext. 10. CMSA's Exhibitor Prospectus brochure will be available October 2005 in print and electronic versions. The Attendee Brochure and online registration will be available January 2006.
The Conference will be located just 16 miles, or approximately 15 minutes from DFW Airport at the Gaylord Texan
overlooking Grapevine Lake
. The resort is known for its impressive signature glass atriums
and an atmosphere of fine dining
, and socializing among four-and-a-half acres of lush indoor gardens. Other amenities found at the resort include the Riverwalk and Lonestar Atriums, a 25,000-square-foot European-inspired spa
and fitness center
with indoor pool, the 18-hole championship golf course at the adjacent Cowboys Golf Club
, a grotto-style outdoor pool
, and nightly live music.###