Medical Case Management Liability Insurance
In today's litigious society, professional liability insurance is a necessity for all healthcare providers including case managers. The CMSA recognizes the importance of providing our members with an insurance program that is not only affordable but also a broad plan designed to cover the unique needs of case managers. After extensive research, the CMSA is pleased to announce Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO) as our professional liability insurance provider.
HPSO is one of the top specialists in administering professional liability insurance coverage to over 800,000 healthcare providers. The HPSO plan is underwritten by American Casualty Company, a CNA company and has received an "A" rating from A.M. Best for its financial strength and stability.
- Professional Liability for medical incidents
- Errors & Omissions for medical & non-medical acts, errors and omissions for healthcare consulting, case management and utilization review.
- License Protection
- Defendant Expense Benefit
- Deposition Representation
Plus Many Other Coverage Features
- Discount Available for CMSA Members
- Members may be eligible for a 10% discount for up to three years by completing 6 CE's through the CMSA Annual Conference & Expo or through CMSA's Educational Resource Library.
Click here to learn more about HPSO's professional liability insurance