CMSA is pleased to present Pfizer ArchiTools, a specially-designed platform for building improved healthcare available to CMSA members. This unique, evolving, and centralized resource helps case managers deliver value-driven healthcare with a comprehensive grouping of information and resources containing interactive training modules, helpful tools you can download, annotative and detailed article reprints, as well as external links.
Pfizer ArchiTools provides a breadth of educational tools and resources which enable case management professionals to:
- Facilitate care that is more efficient, safer and more effective with easily accessible resources related to patient engagement, care coordination, team-based care delivery and healthcare reform.
- Assist with achieving more positive outcomes for individual patients’ healthcare needs with ideas, programs and tools focused on health education, patient empowerment, and reducing modifiable risks, as well as helping patients monitor health conditions and adopt healthy behaviors and lifestyles.
- Discover cost-efficient methods of care delivery with best practices and quality measurement tools focused on making common care delivery functions more efficient and effective.
- Further professional knowledge and career opportunities with in-depth training and information on the most current models and innovative reforms in the healthcare continuum.
The ArchiTools resource includes three resource centers, as well as two interactive training rooms. Read an overview of each resource center and training room below:
- Team Based Practice Resource Center: This resource center provides an interactive overview on team-based care as well as the characteristics of a collaborative team-based approach, and shares tools and best practices associated with team-based care delivery.
- Care Transitions Resource Center: This resource center provides resources and information designed to enhance the coordination and continuity of care as patients transfer between locations and levels of care.
- Prevention & Wellness Resource Center: This resource center provides information and resources that lead to improvements in patient knowledge, self-management and engagement in their care.
- Health Information Technology Training Room: This interactive training room provides an overview of HIT as well as the role it plays in healthcare reform, and reviews some ways in which HIT can make common care delivery functions more efficient and effective.
- Payment Reform Training Room: This interactive training room explores the driving forces behind payment reform as well as how the concept of payment reform has evolved over time, and provides a summary of key payment reform mandates and descriptions of some of the quality measurement systems being used in payment reform initiatives.
Access the ArchiTools
Log into your CMSA profile to navigate to the Pfizer ArchiTools website and create your profile.
CMSA is able to present this resource to its members and community in a partnership with Pfizer, Inc, a global, research-based pharmaceutical firm whose mission is to apply innovative science to improve health and well-being for individuals throughout the world.