CMSA's New Educational Resource Library is Live
The new Educational Resource Library (ERL) offers an enhanced, dedicated learning platform for case managers. Currently the Educational Resource Library and the Extended Conference online courses are offered in the Knowledge Center, with webinars and other offerings planned for the near future.
ERL benefits include:
- Over 120 Courses presented at CMSA conferences and other CMSA-sponsored events
- Convenience with computer-accessible courses, so you can learn at your own pace and time
- Continuing Education Credits from the Commission for Case Manager Certification and the California Board of Nursing
- Case Management Knowledge in a number of areas, including best practices, innovative initiatives, program development and management tips, and personal career development information
- A Great Membership Value by providing free case management-related courses and CEs for members
Member & Package Savings
- CMSA Members receive complimentary ERL courses as a benefit of membership
- Companies who participate in the Company Membership Program can provide complimentary CEs to their employees
- Non-members can purchase packages for a minimal fee
Available to All
The Educational Resource Library is open to the entire case management community, including non-member individuals and organizations.
Get Started Today
Members, simply use your CMSA website login information to access your account on the new site.
If you aren't a CMSA member, you may want to consider joining CMSA in order to take advantage of complimentary ERL courses, in addition to all of the other benefits of CMSA membership. Non-members may simply create a new account by clicking the link below: