Special Delivery: Handle with Care
CMSA has recently partnered with MedImmune Advocacy to offer an educational initiative designed to help parents of babies born early navigate the premature journey.
The SpecialDeliveryHandleWithCare.com website provides access to two important resources:
- Information regarding 13 Regional Prematurity Networks that focus on premature infant health. Users can obtain information about these regional networks and find out how to get involved.
- Special Delivery Handle With Care Customized Patient Education, an innovative new program that provides an easy and efficient on-line system, including a wide range of materials to help CMSA members meet their goals of education and support of premature infants and their families. These educational materials will also include the CMSA logo.
- CMSA members can register with a special Key Code to preview and request the Special Delivery Handle With Care materials.
There are currently 16 educational pieces with many available in Spanish, including:
- Keeping My Baby Healthy After Discharge
- Special Needs Of My Late-Preterm Baby
- RSV: Is My Baby At Risk
- Glossary: Understanding The Language Of Prematurity
- Understanding Premature Infant Lungs
- Smoking & Your Premature Baby
MEMBERS: Login to Access this Resource's Link and Special Key Code