For the first time, CMSA is offering the case management community the opportunity to pre-order 2015 Extended Conference packages, featuring content which will be presented at CMSA’s 25th Annual Conference & Expo this summer in Orlando, FL.
Extended Conference is a cloud-based education solution that delivers content in audio and visual formats, providing you with on-demand access to content required to fulfill your continuing education needs. Take advantage of Extended Conference to gain timely updates from industry thought leaders; also, fulfill the requirements of your employer, professional association as well as credentialing and licensing boards, all at once!
In addition to the pre-order option for 2015’s offering, Extended Conference 2014 packages are available through July 31, 2015. Public policy, transitions of care and disease process management and other important updates await you. Visit www.cmsa.org/extendedconference to pre-order packages and start taking active sessions today!
Visit CMSA's Extended Conference Portal
to explore your additional learning opportunities!
- Provides an online, on-demand option for case managers to obtain their continuing education credits and maintain their professional and legal requirements.
- Content is developed by thought leaders in the healthcare industry from a case management perspective, and provides a cost savings and convenience value for those who prefer online education to live events, which involve high costs to attend.
TICKET PACKAGES & PRICING
Sessions are offered in packages to meet your needs, whether it’s a full conference package, or smaller ticket packages of 5, 15, or 25 sessions. Each package contains digital tickets to be used for the sessions you choose. One ticket is good for one session.
- Continuing Education: Preapproved for Nursing and CCM hours.
- Knowledge: Get up to date best practices on the hottest case management related topics.
- Value: Receive a great low price for the content and continuing education.
- Convenience: Access the sessions from your computer so you can learn at your own pace.
*Discounts offered to CMSA Members, and Conference Attendees from the original event.
Extended Conference 2015 Pre-Order
The button link above takes you to conference registration for CMSA's 25th Annual Conference & Expo. You do not need to register for the conference to pre-order Extended Conference; simply follow the prompts and choose your package when you arrive at the Extended Conference page.
Pricing through 3/31/15:
- 5 tickets: $50
- 20 tickets: $125
- Unlimited: $165
Extended Conference 2014
Already Purchased Your
Package of Tickets?
Login with your CMSA Profile to the Extended Conference website to go to Your Account Profile to use your tickets whenever it is convenient for you. Between now and July 31, 2015, you have 24/7 access to attend the sessions of your choice.
Need to Purchase Tickets?
Includes 45 sessions from the 2014 CMSA Conference! Starts as low as $165.00.
Includes 25 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $125.00.
Includes 15 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $105.00.
Includes 5 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $50.00
One ticket is good for one session. Tickets must be used by July 31, 2015. Unused tickets are nonrefundable.