Learn at your Leisure!
Enhance your conference experience online this summer by taking conference sessions you may have missed at CMSA’s annual conference! Extended Conference provides a cloud-based solution to obtain knowledge from industry thought leaders via online sessions at your own pace.
This resource provides immediate access to the sessions you need for continuing education credits. The content presented enables you to meet your professional goals as well as the requirements of their employer, professional association, and credentialing and licensing boards.
While sessions of relevance to your work setting and expertise may be at the top of your list, Extended Conference also provides a venue for case managers to access courses in an area of practice different from your expertise.
Visit CMSA's Extended Conference Portal
to explore your additional learning opportunities!
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Case managers who need to understand the entire care continuum
- Case management leadership interested in taking additional sessions related to disease process management and medication and treatment adherence
- Provides an online, on-demand option for case managers to obtain their continuing education credits and maintain their professional and legal requirements.
- Content is developed by thought leaders in the healthcare industry from a case management perspective, and provides a cost savings and convenience value for those who prefer online education to live events, which involve high costs to attend.
TICKET PACKAGES & PRICING
Sessions are offered in packages to meet your needs, whether it’s a full conference package, or smaller ticket packages of 5, 15, or 25 sessions. Each package contains digital tickets to be used for the sessions you choose. One ticket is good for one session.
- Continuing Education: Preapproved for Nursing and CCM hours.
- Knowledge: Get up to date best practices on the hottest case management related topics.
- Value: Receive a great low price for the content and continuing education.
- Convenience: Access the sessions from your computer so you can learn at your own pace.
*Discounts offered to CMSA Members, and Conference Attendees from the original event.
Disease Process Management and Medication and Treatment Adherence, Public policy updates, Transitions of Care, Medical Home Compliance, Patient Centered Discharge Planning, Case Management Leadership tools, Workers’ Compensation and more!
Already Purchased Your
Package of Tickets?
Login with your CMSA Profile to the Extended Conference website to go to Your Account Profile to use your tickets whenever it is convenient for you. Between now and July 31, 2014, you have 24/7 access to attend the sessions of your choice.
Need to Purchase Tickets?
Includes 42 sessions from the 2013 CMSA Conference! Starts as low as $165.00.
Includes 25 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $125.00.
Includes 15 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $105.00.
Includes 5 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $50.00
One ticket is good for one session. Tickets must be used by July 31, 2015. Unused tickets are nonrefundable.
Now through July 31, 2014, individuals can take Extended Conference courses with content from the 2013 conference; beginning in August 2014, users will have access to purchase tickets for sessions from the 2014 annual conference. All transactions and sessions are completed online.