Case Management Adherence Guide 2012
“Advancing patient adherence and persistency through each transition of patient care is an essential component of our practices. This resource presents additional concepts and strategies that may assist our patients to meet the challenges of following a patient-centered continuing care plan. Written by case managers for case managers, this document is a vital tool for each of us.”
— CMSA President Nancy Skinner, RN-BC, CCM
CMAG 2012 builds on past versions to reflect the evolving landscape of case management as it relates to adherence philosophy, patient engagement and various practice settings in an increasingly technological environment. Factors which may affect a patient’s ability to adhere to a plan outside of standard clinical diagnoses and treatment, such as socioeconomic dynamics, are considered in CMAG 2012. The information and tools presented in this edition are intended to serve the professional care management community as the standard by which case managers can advance assistance, coaching and monitoring efforts with the goal of ultimately improving care delivery and patient outcomes.
CMSA has made medication adherence a strategic initiative since 2004, as part of its central mission to be the trusted source of resources which support and enable the professional growth of care managers. Given the key leadership role of case managers in the provision, transfer and coordination of patient information and treatment, CMSA is invested in providing educational materials like CMAG which enable case managers to be more effective in improving care quality. The two preceding versions of CMAG have proved to be a valuable resource to the community, having been downloaded over 500,000 times since its inception in 2004.
To ensure that the CMAG program continues as an evolving resource for case managers, CMSA is offering the digital download of CMAG 2012 at $10 for current CMSA members and $20 for nonmembers. Additional educational events and trainings based on CMAG 2012 will be available in the coming months.
How to Acccess CMAG 2012
- Log in to the CMSA website by clicking the ‘Member Login’ link on the top toolbar of this page. If you do not have a profile, the login page will provide instructions on how to create a free profile.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, you will be redirected back to this page. If you are not redirected automatically, navigate to www.cmsa.org/cmag.
- Click on the orange 'Get Started' image, then select the 'Books and Science Papers' tab.
- Select CMAG 2012- English Version by clicking 'Add to Cart.'
- If you are a CMSA member, your CMAG 2012 price should show as $10; nonmembers should show a price of $20. Review your order and click 'Checkout' to fill in your billing details and complete your purchase.
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with the instructions and unique passcode to download your copy of CMAG.
If you have any questions about CMAG 2012 or how to access the Guide, please contact CMSA Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-225-2229.
CMAG Training Workshops
CMSA schedules Training Seminars in various locations throughout the United States. Please check back soon for future CMAG 2012 workshops and other educational events.
We are always looking for areas interested in internal business training or inviting an entire region. If you are interested in proposing a training site, simply complete the following CMAG Site Proposal Request Form and fax back to CMSA at (501) 221-9068 to the attention of Shelly Greenwood (email@example.com).
CMAG Site Proposal Request Form
For additional assistance, call:
Phone: (501) 673-1115