CMSA's New Educational Resource Library is Live
As of March 6, 2012, CMSA’s new and improved learning management system has launched and is available for use! The new Educational Resource Library (ERL) offers an enhanced, dedicated learning platform for employers looking to provide case management resources to their employees.
Among the benefits of this new platform are:
- Over 120 Courses presented at recent CMSA conferences and other CMSA-sponsored events
- Convenience with computer-accessible courses, so you can learn at your own pace and time
- Continuing Education Credits from the Commission for Case Manager Certification and the California Board of Nursing
- Case Management Knowledge in a number of areas, including up-to-date best practices, new initiatives, hot topics, program development tips and personal career development information
- A Great Low Price on CEs and case management-related content
Available to All
The new Library is open to the entire case management community, including non-member individuals and organizations.
Member & Package Savings
- CMSA Individual Members receive a 50% discount on all courses
- CMSA Company Members receive an additional 20% discount off the already discounted member price
- Ticket Packages are available at a significant discount based on volume
- Company administrators can purchase large volume packages that can be shared by all employees for as little as $2.60/course!
Get Started Today
Company Members, use your CMSA website login information to access your account on the new site. Visit the CMSA Company Membership Program webpage for more information or call us at (501) 225-2229.