Public Policy Chapter Liaison Network
The CMSA Public Policy Committee (PPC) is delighted to invite chapters to participate in a grass roots network enhancement strategy – the Public Policy Liaison Network. The PPC is asking for each Chapter to provide one or two liaisons with whom the committee can work. These chapter liaisons will receive direct tools and guidance in working with their local legislators.
These liaisons will be assigned a mentor from the PPC, and within the program, each liaison will have the opportunity to join a one-to-two-hour quarterly conference call and personal follow-up communications with their mentor.
This Program Is Designed To:
- Assist CMSA Chapters in their local public policy efforts
- Assist Chapter Liaisons in working with Senators and Congressional Representatives
- Provide information on national initiatives through local chapter correspondence
- Communicate local initiatives to the National Public Policy Committee
- Encourage Liaisons to share information and participate in discussions on the online Public Policy Communities of Practice
- Encourage Liaisons to educate and encourage local members to get involved with their legislators
- If attending the National Conference, Liaisons may participate in variety of activities with the PPC
Participate in the Liaison Network
If your chapter would like to participate in the Liaison Network, please complete a Public Policy Liaison Network Program application and return to CMSA.
Complete the Public Policy Liaison Network Program Application
For more information, contact:
Director of Government Affairs
Phone: (202) 336-8366