National Ambassador Program
This CE accredited program features CMSA Board Members who, while speaking at chapter programs or events, assist in providing information about the association and case management industry.
During their visit, your CMSA Ambassador can also meet directly with your chapter board members, discussing the specific challenges and obstacles facing your chapter.
- Receive one hour of CE credit (Nursing & CCM)
- Meet and engage representatives of CMSA’s National Board
- Learn about CMSA’s many member benefits
- Discuss CMSA’s vision and how our organization can help case managers
- Understand ways to effectively describe case management and care management
- Review tools and resources available to all CMSA members
Schedule an Ambassador Visit
Any CMSA affiliate or pending chapter may contact CMSA to schedule a visit by one of CMSA’s Ambassadors. Through CMSA sponsors and Corporate Partnerships, limited scholarships are available for those chapters with limited financial resources.
Complete the Ambassador Program Application to schedule your visit
For more information, contact:
Manager, Client Services
Phone: (501) 673-1120