InterContinental San Francisco
888 Howard Street
San Francisco CA 94103
- This hotel is adjacent to the Convention Center. It is an easy walk to the cable cars and trolley.
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area’s newest upscale hotel destination, opened in 2008.
- The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area.
- The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround.
Explore this hotel's amenities at:
||$193.00 plus taxes & tourism fees
||Government Rates are available to full-time military members and/or employees. The Hotel will honor the prevailing federal government per diem rate as it is published for June 2012. Military ID will be required during check-in.
||1.5% plus a $0.25 Commerce Fee
Please request the CMSA Room Block to receive discounted rate. Reservations booked outside of CMSA's Room Block may not receive special information or amenities.
- Parking Available: 180 Spaces by Valet parking only
- Valet Parking Available: $53 (USD)
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights and Controlled Access Gates